More Than


Enterprises and
1055 Internet
Service Companies


Exhibitor Data


Telkom Indonesia

No. Booth D2-26

About :
PT Telkom Indonesia (Persero) Tbk (Telkom) is a State-Owned Enterprise (BUMN) engaged in the field of information and communication technology (ICT) services and telecommunications networks in Indonesia. The majority shareholder of Telkom is the Government of the Republic of Indonesia, holding 52.09%, while the remaining 47.91% is owned by the public. Telkom shares are traded on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (BEI) under the code "TLKM" and on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the code "TLK."